Tuesday, July 28, 2009

COMIC CON!!!!

Can we talk about how angry I am that I didn't get to go to Comic-Con? I missed David Tennant! I missed Johnny Depp!!! And I missed all the Twilight stuff!!!

New sneak peeks were released and I, for one, can now not wait for November. It looks SO amazing! The second scene is my favorite, but that's because I am an Alice Cullen Junkie and Alice is in that one.




So, Jacob looks good and that bike scene is like straight out of my imagination, though I have to admit, I don't recall New Moon as easily as some of the others because I hate it so.
Having problems understanding the audio in the second clip? Luckily we got some super HQ:




I love this scene. It is pretty darn close to perfect. And between that and the leaked Volturi pics (that Summit has recalled, so if you didn't see them, you are slightly SOL), I think Italy is going to be amazingly perfect!!! At least, I am stoked.

But I was stoked about Twilight...and it didn't live up to expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment