Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Walking Thesaurus

I read a lot. I have been reading since I was a toddler and always had a reading level greater than my peers. I devour books because I get lost in them and don't know what else to do. I consider myself a well read individual. That means I use words in everyday speech (and in my writing) that most normal people don't.

Apparatly my writing looks like a thesaurus exploded. I write like I speak. I hear the words in my head and then I write them down on paper. Believe it or not, the words I use when I write I use in everyday conversation.

So, if you are offended by my large, "thesaurus" words, you're in general offended by me. Thing is, I'm not going anywhere. And neither is the way I speak/write.

***This was not a personal attack against my reviewer. This was blowing off steam at what was said, because we are all entitled to that. I appreciate the criticism and will keep it in my consideration in the future.***

No comments:

Post a Comment